Dando uma digitada no meu nome no Google, achei coisinhas interessantes, como este comentário que eu enviei ao site oficial do Deep Purple, depois de um show, em 99.
Na íntegra o texto (com os erros de inglês e tudo)
São Paulo 03-20-99 - What a great show
It was a week full of expectatives, since 96 I was expecting for Deep Purple's show. It was great in 96, but I knew that it could be better.In the Saturday I arrived very early in Via Funchal, coz I wanted a good place to see my favorite band. When I saw the organ and the drums I concluded that it would be a "Made In Japan" night. I never saw Purple so heavy and so inspired. In "Perfect Strangers" (the best music) Via Funchal burned, it was really really great.Now I don't know how I can take money to go to Campinas to see the last show of this tour in Brazil.
Nenhum comentário:
Postar um comentário